Simon Brown.

Proverbs 8:34-36 Blessed is the man who hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my door posts. For whoever finds me finds life, and will obtain favor from Yahweh. But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate me love death.” Psalm 84: 11 For Yahweh God is a sun and a shield. Yahweh will give grace and glory. He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly. 12 Yahweh of Armies, blessed is the man who trusts in you. 1 John 5:5 Now who is the one overcoming the world, except the one believing that Jesus is the Son of God?

Sunday 12 May 2019

John 14:9, Trinitarian misunderstanding.

John 14:9, Trinitarian misunderstanding.

WHY did Jesus say:
 Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’
 John 14:9?

First notice something very OBVIOUS? Jesus did NOT say: Whoever has seen me has seen the (GOD). 
Because if Jesus had said: Whoever has seen me has seen (GOD), we would know for sure Jesus is the SAME GOD as His Father.  

But instead notice what Jesus said? Whoever has seen me has seen the (Father).

So what did Jesus mean?  

Answer:
He is the (IMAGE) of the invisible (GOD), the firstborn of all creation. Colossians 1:15.

He is the radiance of the glory of God and the (EXACT IMPRINT OF HIS NATURE). Hebrews 1:3.

Notice, as Jesus is the (IMAGE) of the invisible (GOD), and the (EXACT IMPRINT OF HIS NATURE), then Jesus is OBVIOUSLY not the same Father GOD, but the (IMAGE) of the invisible (GOD), and the (EXACT IMPRINT OF HIS NATURE, which is why Jesus said: Whoever has seen me has seen the Father.

Jesus was NOT talking about being GOD, but that He has GOD’s identical NATURE, being the ONLY person BORN DIRECTLY from His GOD, which is why Jesus is called the ONLY BEGOTTEN (BORN) Son John 3:16. 


The only begotten Son, John 3:16.


John 14:9.Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible

Notice in one hand how some Trinitarians like Gill’s Exposition of the Entire Bible, say John 14:9 proves Jesus is GOD? 
And yet in their other hand how: Gill’s Exposition of the Entire Bible, confirms: hath seen the Father; the perfections which are in him also; for the same that are in me are in him, and the same that are in him are in me: I am the very image of him, and am possessed of the same nature, attributes, and glory, that he is; so that he that sees the one, sees the other.

Next fact: 
Jesus always declared His Father GOD was WITH Him and IN Him: Believe me that I am in the Father and *the Father is in me, or else believe on account of the works themselves. John 14:11. 

So if we were to see Jesus, we would be looking at His Father GOD as well, because, His Father GOD is IN and WITH Jesus. 

As GOD the Father is IN and WITH Jesus, we know this equals TWO person’s together and NOT one, which proves they are BOTH a Literal Father and Son. 

Which also proves Jesus is NOT GOD, otherwise we would have TWO GODS, and NOT ONE. 

John 14:9, has NOTHING to do with proving Jesus is THE GOD, and is another one of many Trinitarian misunderstandings and deceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment