Simon Brown.

Proverbs 8:34-36 Blessed is the man who hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my door posts. For whoever finds me finds life, and will obtain favor from Yahweh. But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate me love death.” Psalm 84: 11 For Yahweh God is a sun and a shield. Yahweh will give grace and glory. He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly. 12 Yahweh of Armies, blessed is the man who trusts in you. 1 John 5:5 Now who is the one overcoming the world, except the one believing that Jesus is the Son of God?

Friday 24 May 2019

John 8:24. The SHOCKING TRUTH and TRINITARIAN DECEPTION.

John 8:24. The SHOCKING TRUTH and TRINITARIAN DECEPTION.


Intro:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4


What did Jesus mean by saying:
 I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I (am) he you will die in your sins.” John 8:28?

 In this video I Simon Brown will show you how Trinitarians are yet again deceiving people by teaching Jesus meant in John 8:28 He is GOD, because Jesus said the words (I am), when: God said to Moses, “ (I AM) WHO I AM.” And he said, “Say this to the people of Israel: ‘ I AM has sent me to you.’”
Exodus 3:14.

  I will demonstrate how MOST of the Christian population do not understand this simple teaching of Jesus and yet this teaching by Jesus is so very SERIOUS and IMPORTANT to understand why Jesus said: unless you believe that I am (he) you will die in your sins.  

Notice how Jesus did NOT say in John 8:24 : unless you believe that I am (GOD) you will die in your sins.  

False teachers saying we must believe Jesus is GOD.

And yet as we see above, this is what Trinitarians teach, that we MUST believe Jesus is GOD, yet there is NOT a single verse throughout the whole Bible teaching we MUST believe Jesus is GOD.  

And John 8:24 would have been a PERFECT place for Jesus to say we MUST believe He is GOD, if He was indeed GOD.  

The very fact there are NO such teachings saying we MUST believe Jesus is GOD, is one of countless proofs Jesus is NOT GOD.  

The SHOCKING truth is that MOST do not believe or understand the truth of WHO Jesus is, but think He is the SAME GOD He was born from, which simply means MOST DO NOT BELIEVE Jesus is the literal SON of His one true GOD, as MOST believe Jesus is GOD ALMIGHTY, which according to Jesus own words unless you believe that I am he (John 10:36, John 20:31,Matthew 16:16), you will die in your sins.” John 8:28? 

But these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, (NOT GOD) the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name. John 20:31.  
--------------------------------------------------------------
Full Article:

In John 8:24, Jesus gave the world a most SERIOUS teaching.

 Lets have a LOOK?

   I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.” 
John 8:24.

But what did Jesus mean, unless you believe that I am he?   Because as I Simon Brown will show you, what MOST of the Christian population BELIEVE and TEACH is completely FALSE.

I will show you what Jesus truly taught and meant in John 8:24 which has yet again become another one of countless Trinitarian deceptions taught within Christianity, by so many FALSE TEACHERS.  


What do MOST of Christianity teach regarding John 8:24?

  Here is an example, of what is taught by people who teach Jesus is GOD ALMIGHTY by using John 8:24.

 Jesus Christ is God, if  you don't believe that you're going to hell because your sins won't be forgiven. John 8:24 “I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins." here, 'i am he' is EGO EIMI which is I AM that I AM in Exodus. Jesus is saying if you don’t believe that Jesus = I AM (God) your sins remain unforgiven. 

And if we turn to the HELPS Word-studies, we read again WHY Trinitarians BELIEVE and TEACH, John 8:24, proves Jesus is GOD ALMIGHTY.  Example: Jn 14:6: “I am /eimí), naturally accords with the fact Christ is eternal – Greek egō eimi)” harks back to God’s only name, "Yahweh", "the lord"), – meaning, "He who always was, is, and will be." 

  What have we seen. We clearly see and read, MOST believe, because Jesus said the words of I am, Greek egō eimi, MOST of the Christian population, BELIEVE and TEACH, Jesus words saying: ( I am), in John 8:24, and in other places, where Jesus said I am, harks back to God’s only name, “Yahweh”, at Mount Sinai, when: God said to Moses, “ I AM WHO I AM.” AND he said, “Say this to the people of Israel: ‘ I am has sent me to you.’” Exodus 3:14.

   The correct part of the Trinitarian teaching.

  Trinitarian’s correctly teach there is NO word saying (He), in the Greek text.

However, the truth is, WHY would the word (He), that is missing from the Greek text prove Jesus is referring to Himself in Exodus 3:14, when: God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.”  

Because when we examine the same IDENTICAL Greek word, (I am), egō eimi, which Jesus used, we discover others, throughout the Bible ALSO used the SAME and IDENTICAL Greek word  egō eimi, and did not have word (He), after egō eimi.


Let's turn to John 9:9? 

 In this single example of the BLIND MAN, we see he used the same IDENTICAL Greek word, (I am), egō eimi.

Which is the same IDENTICAL Greek word (I am) egō eimi Jesus used in John 8:24 and in John 8:58 and in fact COUNTLESS other places where Jesus always referred to the same IDENTICAL Greek word (I am) egō eimi.

The simple question is what did the Blind man mean by saying the same IDENTICAL Greek word (I am) egō eimi?

  Even children understand the Blind man was saying It’s me, I am the one, the person who was BLIND.

And as the Blind man used the same IDENTICAL Greek word (I am), egō eimi WHY CAN'T MOST UNDERSTAND?

WAS the Blind man also claiming to be GOD ALMIGHTY?

  Well, according to the MANY false teachers, this is what they believe as we have seen: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins." here, 'i am he' is EGO EIMI which is I AM that I AM in Exodus. Jesus is saying if you don’t believe that Jesus = I AM (God) your sins remain unforgiven.

The truth is what we find is that the same IDENTICAL Greek word (I am) egō eimi is used in the Bible over 600 times.  

We also find the same IDENTICAL Greek word (I am), egō eimi, was used by Jesus many many times throughout His ministry.  

And now we know why the word (He), has been added in after the  Greek word (I am) egō eimi, SIMPLY because of the CONTEXT.

 Just as we have seen with the blind man. 

 This can be seen by the fact that MOST of the translators have added in the word (He) to Jesus saying after the words I am, because of the CONTEXT.

This is proof that MANY translators and Trinitarians understand the word (He) should be there, because of the context of what Jesus was saying and meaning.

But how can we be sure Jesus never meant He was referring to being GOD ALMIGHTY when He so often used the (I am, egō eimi)? 

The SIMPLE answer is given by an amazing event that took place while Jesus was on his way to a town called Samaria, and there Jesus met a Samaritan woman at Jacob’s well also known as Jacob’s fountain and Well of Sychar) situated today, a short distance from the archaeological site of Tell Balata which is thought to be the site of biblical Shechem.

Lets go back 2000 years, and discover what Jesus TRULY meant by saying (I am egō eimi)? 

John 4: 3 he left Judea and departed again for Galilee.4 And he had to pass through Samaria. 5 So he came to a town of Samaria called Sychar, near the field that Jacob had given to his son Joseph. 6 Jacob’s well was there; so Jesus, wearied as he was from his journey, was sitting beside the well. It was about the sixth hour. 7 A woman from Samaria came to draw water. Jesus said to her, “Give me a drink.” 8 (For his disciples had gone away into the city to buy food.) 9 The Samaritan woman said to him, “How is it that you, a Jew, ask for a drink from me, a woman of Samaria?” (For Jews have no dealings with Samaritans.) 10 Jesus answered her, “If you knew the gift of God, and who it is that is saying to you, ‘Give me a drink,’ you would have asked him, and he would have given you living water.”11 The woman said to him, “Sir, you have nothing to draw water with, and the well is deep. Where do you get that living water? 12 Are you greater than our father Jacob? He gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did his sons and his livestock.” 13 Jesus said to her, “Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again.b The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” 15 The woman said to him, “Sir, give me this water, so that I will not be thirsty or have to come here to draw water.” 16 Jesus said to her, “Go, call your husband, and come here.” 17 The woman answered him, “I have no husband.” Jesus said to her, “You are right in saying, ‘I have no husband’; 18 for you have had five husbands, and the one you now have is not your husband. What you have said is true.” 19 The woman said to him, “Sir, I perceive that you are a prophet. 20 Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, but you say that in Jerusalem is the place where people ought to worship.” 21 Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe me, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father. 22 You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23 But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. 24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.” 25 The woman said to him, “I know that Messiah is coming (he who is called Christ). When he comes, he will tell us all things.” 26 Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am he.” The woman said to him, “I know that Messiah is coming (he who is called Christ).
When he comes, he will tell us all things.” John 4:25.

 We have just seen the Biblical FACTS. 

 The woman said to him, “I know that Messiah is coming (he who is called Christ). When he comes, he will tell us all things.” John 4:25. Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am egō eimi, he.” John 4:26.

Did you notice what Jesus said: “I who speak to you am egō eimi,  he.” John 4:26.

There we have the same IDENTICAL Greek word, (I am), egō eimi, used by Jesus MANY MANY times.

  And was Jesus saying to the Samaritan woman, I am GOD ALMIGHTY in Exodus 3:14? 

 The SIMPLE answer was already given by the Samaritan woman back in verse John 4:25. 

The woman said to him, “I know that Messiah is coming (he who is called Christ). When he comes, he will tell us all things.” John 4:25.  

And notice what Jesus said in return?  Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you (am he). egō eimi. John 4:26. 

 Jesus DID NOT SAY He was GOD ALMIGHTY, but instead confirmed to the  Samaritan woman He was the actual person they were waiting for who was in the many Bible prophecies.

Jesus CONFIRMED to the  Samaritan woman He is the Messiah who is called Christ by saying the words: (I am he). egō eimi.  


Let’s have a LOOK at what Messiah means?  



The meaning of Christ

  As we see the Trinitarians themselves tell us the true meaning of Messiah who is called Christ.  

Did you notice the SIMPLE Biblical FACT? 

There is NOTHING whatsoever by Jesus confirming He is GOD ALMIGHTY.

But that Jesus confirmed He is the Messiah meaning, The Anointed One, the Christ.

Just as confirmed by Trinitarians themselves in the Strong’s Concordance. 

The famous words of Jesus saying (I am), egō eimi in just a single verse of John 4:26 explains countless other verses where and why Jesus so often said (I am), egō eimi.  

Jesus SIMPLE words (I am), egō eimi is a perfect example of what Jesus always declared and what Jesus only ever meant and what Jesus only ever taught when Jesus frequently and repeatedly said: (I am). egō eimi. 

Jesus was SIMPLY saying: 
I am the bread of life. John 6:35.
“I am the light of the world. John 8:12.
I am from above. John 8:23. 
I am the light of the world. John 9:5.
I am the door, John 10:9. 
I am the good shepherd. John 10:11.
“I am the way, and the truth, and the life. John 14:6.
“I am the true vine. John 15:1. 
(I am he), and that I do nothing on my own authority, but speak just as the Father taught me. John 8:28.

 Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” John 8:58. 

Jesus is simply making a very important point and saying, I am who I claim to be, GOD’s chosen and anointed Son and Messiah who is from GOD sent by His Father GOD. 

BECAUSE JESUS KNEW MOST WOULD NOT BELIEVE HIM OR THE TRUTH EVEN MOST CHRISTIANS TODAY.  

Notice how Jesus DID NOT SAY:
 I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am (GOD) you will die in your sins.” John 8:28?

DO YOU BELIEVE WHAT JESUS NEVER EVER TAUGHT THAT HE IS GOD ALMIGHTY?

 OR DO YOU BELIEVE WHAT JESUS ONLY EVER TAUGHT WHEN HE SAID: I am the Son of God’? John 10:36.

 “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, John 11:25.

3 comments:

  1. Could you address John 16 and the personhood of the Holy Spirit. I'm 69 and have leaned toward the biblical unitarian's side in the past 4 years. TY Simon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is the Holy Spirit? https://wwwrealdiscoveriesorg-simon.blogspot.com/2019/09/what-is-holy-spirit.html

      Delete
    2. You are one of FEW on the correct path, well done and GOD bless.

      Delete