Simon Brown.

Proverbs 8:34-36 Blessed is the man who hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my door posts. For whoever finds me finds life, and will obtain favor from Yahweh. But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate me love death.” Psalm 84: 11 For Yahweh God is a sun and a shield. Yahweh will give grace and glory. He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly. 12 Yahweh of Armies, blessed is the man who trusts in you. 1 John 5:5 Now who is the one overcoming the world, except the one believing that Jesus is the Son of God?

Friday 18 October 2019

MUST READ: Bill & Stephanie Schlegel: From Trinity to One God.

Bill & Stephanie Schlegel: From Trinity to One God


When we hear great news, it is often to good to be true, so before jumping through the roof, I did a search on Bill and Stephanie Schlegel, and saw what Sir Anthony Buzzard told me about Tritarianarins Bill and Stephanie Schlegel, was certainly TRUE.

This wonderful NEWS, caused me to JUMP with JOY, seeing and reading about Tritarianarins Bill and Stephanie Schlegel, who was dismissed from his job at the Israel branch of MacArthur’s Trinitarian college.  

Schlegel came to understand the TRUTH, that God is not triune, and Jesus is truly the Literal SON of His One true GOD.  

There are very FEW who are willing to swallow their TRINITY pride, and repent, and be brave enough to leave the false TRINITY faith, as my wife Emma and I did, when we also discovered the shocking truth, which is so rare in a world full of countless confusions, BLACK HOLES and DECEPTIONS within Christianity, caused by the enemy.  

And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. Revelation 12:9.

I find ALL of my Trinitarian friends do not want to know me anymore, and worse still, they HIDE OUT THE WAY, and are not willing to hear the Biblical facts and the PROVED history about how the TRINITY was established over 300 years after Christ, from the first Catholics and bishops, at the Council of Nicaea. 


the first Catholics and bishops, at the Council of Nicaea.


Trinitarians refuse to believe I am trying to help them see this most terrible deception, and yet they instead think I am their enemy.
Indeed, in their case the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled that says: “‘“You will indeed hear but never understand, and you will indeed see but never perceive.” Matthew 13:14.

As Bill and Stephanie Schlegel, Emma and I were one of most believing in the greatest deception within Christianity, which caused us to also SEEK and FIND as Jesus said, and we certainly did find the TRUE Son of GOD, the MAN Christ Jesus, and going THROUGH the true Messiah, by leaving one of COUNTLESS FALSE Christ’s, climbing OVER countless Christian deceptions, to get on the right side of TRUTH, now making it possible to get to the ONE TRUE GOD, hence, ONE TRUE GOD, NOT A TRIAD God, and truly be set FREE.  

The question is?

How can ALL Trinitarians and the countless false faiths, come to know the truth? 

Well, we need to keep praying for them.

We need to keep carefully SHOUTING from the roof tops so we can be heard, with the Biblical facts, showing and demonstrating the truth and nothing but the truth of GOD and His Son.

As Mr Buzzard told me: I note that Paul said “woe is me if I do not proclaim the Gospel”  

But the MAIN answer is given by Jesus in the end of his teaching: For this people’s heart has grown dull, and with their ears they can barely hear, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears and understand with their heart and turn, and I would heal them.’ Matthew 13:15     

Did you see what Jesus said: and turn, and I would heal them?

It seems to me that it is the Biblical facts we provide showing and demonstrating the truth to all who do not believe the word of GOD, that will eventually cause a FEW to go to Jesus in repentance, confessing and as Jesus says: turn, and I would heal them.’ 

But what does Jesus mean: turn, and I would heal them?

Jesus is saying TURN from our PRIDE, from worshipping false Christ’s, and false gods and our sinful nature, repent BELIEVE and follow the TRUE Christ, taking up our Cross by letting go of the desires of the flesh and the desires of the world, to do the will of GOD, through Christ Jesus.

By taking up our Cross to follow GOD through His Son Jesus we are abiding in the word of Jesus.

So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, John 8:31.

“Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. Matthew 7:24

Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life. John 5:24

I am adding this great news and video to my face book and channel and pray that this testimony by Bill and Stephanie Schlegel and their confession, and conversion will be a testimony for MANY more, while there is still time, Amen.  

So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven, Matthew 10:32.

  “And I tell you, everyone who acknowledges me before men, the Son of Man also will acknowledge before the angels of God, Luke 12:8.

You can watch the testimony by Bill and Stephanie Schlegel and their confession, and conversion here:  https://youtu.be/9LA9Uq-8xMc
Videos reads: 
Bill and Stephanie Schlegel describe how they came to a belief in the One God of the Bible, and His Messiah Jesus. They had been living in Israel where Bill taught Bible geography, history and Hebrew to college students.  Through the study of the Scriptures Bill came to realize that the God of the Bible is not a Trinity, but is One person, and that Jesus is  the Messiah, whom the One God (the Father) raised from the dead and exalted to His right hand. It took a few months, but Stephanie as well eventually came to understand this biblical truth. Their new found faith caused some big changes in their lives, including the loss of a job, church, friends and an international move. This is the first time Stephanie has told “her side” of the story on video.

No comments:

Post a Comment