Simon Brown.

Proverbs 8:34-36 Blessed is the man who hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my door posts. For whoever finds me finds life, and will obtain favor from Yahweh. But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate me love death.” Psalm 84: 11 For Yahweh God is a sun and a shield. Yahweh will give grace and glory. He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly. 12 Yahweh of Armies, blessed is the man who trusts in you. 1 John 5:5 Now who is the one overcoming the world, except the one believing that Jesus is the Son of God?

Wednesday 26 June 2019

How many CONTRADICTIONS are there in the TRINITY faith?

How many CONTRADICTIONS are there in the TRINITY faith?
I Simon Brown have put together 38 Trinitarian CONTRADICTIONS. 
  
How many Trinitarian CONTRADICTIONS do you know?

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 1.   

The TRINITY faith believes and teaches there is ONE GOD, who is THREE persons.    
CONTRADICTING and Contrary to what GOD and Jesus and the prophet’s and disciples and St Paul taught, that GOD is ONE PERSON and GOD alone.   

Bible Translations by World English Bible.

Isaiah 37:20
Now therefore, Yahweh our God, save us from his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that you are Yahweh, even YOU ONLY"  

Isaiah 2:11 
The lofty looks of man will be brought low, the haughtiness of men will be bowed down, and Yahweh ALONE will be exalted in that day.

Isaiah 25:9
It shall be said in that day, "Behold, this is our God! We have waited for him, and he will save us! This is Yahweh! We have waited for him. We will be glad and rejoice in his salvation!"

Notice in the next verse of Isaiah 30:18 below, how Isaiah IDENTIFIES the One True God of Israel as ONE PERSON with a (singular verb) by saying: for Yahweh is (a God)?
Therefore Yahweh will wait, that he may be gracious to you; and therefore he will be exalted, that he may have mercy on you, (for Yahweh is a God) of justice. Blessed are all those who wait for him. Isaiah 30:18 

Isaiah 43:10
"You are my witnesses," says Yahweh, "With my servant whom I have chosen; that you may know and believe me, and understand that I am he. Before me there was no God formed, neither will there be after me.

Isaiah 43:15
I am Yahweh, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King."

Isaiah 44:6 
This is what Yahweh, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer, Yahweh of Armies, says: "I am the first, and I am the last; and besides me there is no God.

Isaiah 44:8
Don't fear, neither be afraid. Haven't I declared it to you long ago, and shown it? You are my witnesses. Is there a God besides me? Indeed, there is not. I don't know any other Rock."

Isaiah 45:5 
I am Yahweh, and there is none else. Besides me, there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not known me;

Isaiah 45:14 
Thus says Yahweh: "The labor of Egypt, and the merchandise of Ethiopia, and the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over to you, and they shall be yours. They will go after you. They shall come over in chains; and they will bow down to you. They will make supplication to you: 'Surely God is in you; and there is none else. There is no other god.
 
Isaiah 45:18 
For thus says Yahweh who created the heavens, the God who formed the earth and made it, who established it and didn't create it a waste, who formed it to be inhabited: "I am Yahweh; and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:21 
Declare and present it. Yes, let them take counsel together. Who has shown this from ancient time? Who has declared it of old? Haven't I, Yahweh? There is no other God besides me, a just God and a Savior; There is no one besides me.

Isaiah 46:9. 
Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; [I am] God, and there is none like me;

Exodus 9:14
For this time I will send all my plagues against your heart, against your officials, and against your people; that you may know that there is none like me in all the earth.

Deuteronomy 32:39   
"See now that I, even I, am he, There is no god with me. I kill, and I make alive. I wound, and I heal. There is no one who can deliver out of my hand.

Psalm 18:31   
For who is God, except Yahweh? Who is a rock, besides our God,

Joel 2:27   
You will know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am Yahweh, your God, and there is no one else; and my people will never again be disappointed.

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 2.   

GOD told His people in Deuteronomy 6:4, “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is ONE. 
The Hebrew text of Deuteronomy 6:4 says: Hear, Israel: Yahweh is our God; Yahweh is ONE: (PERSON).
Jesus confirmed in Mark 12:29 what GOD told Moses in Deuteronomy 6:4, that this is the first and greatest commandment to believe GOD is ONE being and ONE person and ONE GOD alone. 

CONTRADICTING and Contrary to what Trinitarian teachers believe and teach that we must believe Jesus is GOD and that GOD is not one person but THREE persons which would then contradict the word of GOD and the whole Bible and make THREE GODS.
Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, Israel: Yahweh is our God; Yahweh is ONE: (PERSON).
 
John MacArthur an American pastor: You need to believe that Jesus is God.   
John MacArthur an American pastor: You need to believe that Jesus is God.


TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 3.   

St Paul always taught there is ONE person who is GOD and clearly defines He is GOD the Father who is GOD alone. yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist. 1 Corinthians 8:6 

For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. 1 Timothy 2:5 

Since God is one who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith. Romans 3:30

Now an intermediary implies more than one, but God is one. Galatians 3:20.
CONTRADICTING and contrary to what Trinitarian teachers believe and teach who teach in one hand there is ONE GOD, and in their other hand there are THREE GODS.     




TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 4.   

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6.

We read how Jesus taught He is the only way THROUGH which man and women can have communion with GOD. 

This CONTRADICTS the TRINITY faith who teach Jesus is the SAME ONE TRUE GOD which would mean no man needs to go THROUGH Jesus to have communion with GOD, if Jesus were already the same ONE TRUE GOD.   

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 5.   

The Trinity faith teaches Jesus is GOD. 
Contradicting and contrary to what Jesus said that He is a man. 
but now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God.  This is not what Abraham did. John 8:40   

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 6.  

The Trinity faith teaches Jesus is GOD from heaven. Contradicting and contrary to what Jesus and Paul said, that He Jesus was (a man) and NOT GOD from heaven. 
but now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God.  This is not what Abraham did. John 8:40.
The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. 1 Corinthians 15:47     

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 7.   

The Trinity faith teaches Jesus is EQUAL with GOD. Contradicting and contrary to what Jesus said and taught: for the Father is greater than I. John 14:28.

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 8.   

The Trinity faith teaches Jesus is the same ONE TRUE GOD, which means Jesus should have the (SAME EQUAL POWER AS THE ONE TRUE GOD). 
Contradicting and contrary to what Jesus said and taught: “I can do nothing on my own. John 5:30. So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of his own accord, John 5:9.   

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 9.   

The Trinity faith teaches Jesus is the same ONE TRUE GOD as the Father. 
If Jesus were the same ONE TRUE GOD as the Father, this would mean Jesus sent Himself. 
Contradicting and contrary to what Jesus said and taught that GOD sent Him: and then I am going to him who sent me. John 7:33   
We must work the works of him who sent me while it is day; night is coming, when no one can work. John 9:4.

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 10.   

The ONE TRUE GOD gave the world His begotten Son Jesus. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16. 
Contradicting and contrary to what the TRINITY faith teach, IF Jesus were already the SAME ONE TRUE GOD, that would mean the SAME ONE TRUE GOD did not give His Son, but instead GOD gave Himself.   

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 11.   

In Genesis 22:2 GOD asked Abraham to sacrifice His begotten Son: He said, “Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains of which I shall tell you.” 
GOD was foreshadowing what He Himself would do, by not sacrificing Himself but undertaking and performing a far greater heart-breaking act, by the fact GOD would literally sacrifice His own begotten Son Jesus, demonstrating GOD the Father’s divine love and desire to save us: In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. 1 John 4:9 
So Abraham called the name of that place, “The LORD will provide”; as it is said to this day, “On the mount of the LORD it shall be provided.” Genesis 22:14 
Contradicting and contrary to what the TRINITY faith teach, IF, Jesus were already the SAME ONE TRUE GOD, that would mean the SAME ONE TRUE GOD, did not sacrifice His Son, but instead, GOD sacrificed Himself.   

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 12.   

The Bible teaches us: But God raised him (Jesus) from the dead. Acts 13:30. 
Contradicting and contrary to what the TRINITY faith teach, IF, Jesus were already the SAME ONE TRUE GOD, that would mean Jesus instead raised Himself from the dead. 

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 13.   

The Trinity faith teaches Jesus is the same ONE TRUE GOD, which would mean Jesus has the identical same knowledge as the ONE TRUE GOD. 
Contradicting and contrary to what Jesus taught: “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only. Matthew 24:36   

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 14.   

Jesus said He has a GOD: ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’” John 20:17 Contradicting and contrary to what the Trinitarians teach that Jesus is that same GOD, which Jesus said was His GOD. 

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 15. 

Jesus always prayed to His GOD, Pray then like this: “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Luke 6:12. And after he had dismissed the crowds, he went up on the mountain by himself to pray. When evening came, he was there alone, Matthew 14:23 
Contradicting and contrary to what the Trinitarians teach that Jesus is that same GOD, which would mean Jesus was instead praying to himself.   

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 16.   

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6.  From the Father man and woman came, and THROUGH His Son we go back to the Father to return to the Father. 
Contradicting and contrary to what the Trinitarians teach that Jesus is the SAME ONE TRUE GOD, which would mean man and women would NOT need to go THROUGH Jesus to return to GOD the Father if Jesus is the SAME ONE TRUE GOD, and therefore would make Jesus statement in John 14:6, worthless and pointless.     

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 17. 

Trinitarians teach Jesus is the ONE TRUE GOD.
Yet GOD said: God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it? Numbers 23:19
And yet Jesus was a MAN and the Son of MAN: but now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God.  This is not what Abraham did. John 8:40.
For the Son of Man is lord of the Sabbath.” Matthew 12:8  

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 18.   

Jesus was tempted by Satan. 
Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God,” for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one. James 1:13 
Contradicting and contrary to what the Trinitarians teach that Jesus is the same ONE TRUE GOD who was tempted, which would mean GOD could be tempted.   

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 19.   

No one has ever seen God; John 1:18. No one has ever seen God; 1 John 4:12. 
Contradicting and contrary to what the Trinity faith teach, that Jesus is GOD as thousands of people saw Jesus.     

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 20.   

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” Matthew 27:46. Contradicting and contrary to what the Trinitarians teach that Jesus is the same ONE TRUE GOD, which would mean GOD could NOT FORSAKE HIMSELF, if they were the same ONE GOD. 
The Greek word for (forsaken), is: ἐγκαταλείπω, and means (I abandon, desert).   

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 21.   

And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Matthew 28:18 
Contradicting and contrary to what the Trinitarians teach that Jesus is the same ONE TRUE GOD and is EQUAL with GOD who should already have all authority in heaven and on earth, if Jesus were the same ONE TRUE GOD in the beginning.   

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 22.   

You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness beyond your companions.” Hebrews 1:9. Contradicting and contrary to what the Trinitarians teach that Jesus is the same ONE TRUE GOD, who instead would be anointing HIMSELF with the oil of gladness, if He were already the SAME ONE TRUE GOD.  
  
TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 23. 

The Temptation of Jesus 
Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. 2 And after fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. 3 And the tempter came and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, command these stones to become loaves of bread.” 4 But he answered, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’” Matthew 4:1-4. 
Notice how even Satan said to Jesus “If you are the Son of God? And NO mention of Jesus being THE ONE TRUE GOD. 
Contradicting and contrary to what the Trinitarians teach that Jesus is the ONE TRUE GOD.

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 24.   

Then Jesus said to him, “Be gone, Satan! For it is written, “‘You shall worship the Lord your God and him only shall you serve.’” Matthew 4:10 
YAHUSHA told Satan to WORSHIP THE ONE TRUE GOD instead of  (HIMSELF), indicating Jesus is NOT GOD. Contradicting and contrary to what the Trinitarians teach that Jesus is the same ONE TRUE GOD, and would have told Satan to worship Him if He was GOD.

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 25.   

And when he came to the other side, to the country of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men met him, coming out of the tombs, so fierce that no one could pass that way. And behold, they cried out, “What have you to do with us, O Son of God? Have you come here to torment us before the time?” Matthew 8:29 
Notice how the demons understood and even believed Jesus is the Son of GOD? 
And NO mention of Jesus being THE ONE TRUE GOD. Contradicting and contrary to what the Trinitarians teach that Jesus is the ONE TRUE GOD.     

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 26.   

The TRINITY faith believe and teach Jesus is coequal with His Father. 
Contrary to the fact that Jesus never ever taught He was coequal with His Father GOD, but always taught the opposite by always giving glory to His Father and declared He could do nothing on His own, and that everything He did was because of His Father doing His works in Him. Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to accomplish his work. John 4:34 “I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me. John 5:30. So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of his own accord, but only what he sees the Father doing. For whatever the Father does, that the Son does likewise. John 5:19.   

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 27.   

The TRINITY faith believe and teach Jesus is the same ONE TRUE GOD as the Father, which would mean they could not have a SEPARATE WILL. 
Contrary to the fact that Jesus clearly taught He had a SEPARATE WILL. For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. John 6:38.   

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 28.   

The TRINITY faith believe and teach Jesus is the SAME ONE TRUE GOD, which would mean Jesus had the same IDENTICAL knowledge as the SAME ONE TRUE GOD. Contrary to the fact that Jesus clearly taught He did not know what the ONE TRUE GOD knew.   
“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only. Matthew 24:36     
So Jesus said to them, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he, and that I do nothing on my own authority, but speak just as the Father taught me.   

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 29.     

The TRINITY faith believe and teach Jesus is the creator. Contradicting, and contrary to the fact that Jesus clearly and only ever taught His Father is the creator.   
He answered, “Have you not read that (he) who created them from the beginning made them male and female. Matthew 19:4  
Have we not all one Father? Has not one God created us? Why then are we faithless to one another, profaning the covenant of our fathers? Malachi 2:10. 
And Hezekiah prayed before the LORD and said: “O LORD, the God of Israel, enthroned above the cherubim, you are THE God, you alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; you have made heaven and earth. 2 Kings 19:15.   

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 30.   

The Bible teaches GOD created the world: I made the earth and created man on it; it was my hands that stretched out the heavens, and I commanded all their host. Isaiah 45:12.
And Hezekiah prayed before the LORD and said: “O LORD, the God of Israel, enthroned above the cherubim, YOU ARE THE GOD, YOU ALONE, of all the kingdoms of the earth; you have made heaven and earth. 2 Kings 19:15.

Contradicting and contrary to what the Trinitarians teach, who instead teach Jesus created the world as taught in the: King James Bible: All things were made by him, (Jesus). John 1:3. John 1:10, and Colossians 1:16. Colossians 1:16     

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 31.   

The TRINITY faith believe and teach the Helper in John 14:16 is the Holy Spirit and is a (SEPARATE) person. Contradicting and country to what Jesus taught that He (Jesus) is the Helper who GOD sends back to be in His disciples. 15 “If you love me, you will keep my commandments. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, 17 even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you. 18 “I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.    

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 32.   

The TRINITY faith believe and teach Jesus had no beginning and always existed.
Contradicting and country to what the Bible teaches, that Jesus was BORN from Mary teaching Jesus did have a beginning.   
She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins.” Matthew 1:21.
And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus. Luke 1:31. 
but knew her not until she had given birth to a son. And he called his name Jesus. Matthew 1:25

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 33.   

The TRINITY faith believe and teach Jesus is the SAME ONE TRUE GOD.     
Contradicting and country to what St Paul taught that: He (Jesus) is the image of the invisible God, Colossians 1:15, demonstrating Jesus is NOT the same ONE TRUE GOD.   

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 34.     

We are told in Luke 1:35, Mary conceived the baby Jesus by: The Holy Spirit. And the angel answered her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, 
The TRINITY faith believe and teach the Holy Spirit is a SEPARATE PERSON, who conceived Jesus which would mean the Father of Jesus is the SEPARATE PERSON of The Holy Spirit, and NOT GOD the Father. 
Contradicting and country to what Jesus taught He was NOT the Son of a SEPARATE PERSON of The Holy Spirit, but instead He is the Son of GOD the Father: 
do you say of him whom the Father consecrated and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’? John 10:36
For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment—what to say and what to speak. John 12:49.   

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 35.     

The TRINITY faith believe and teach Jesus is the Most High GOD. 
Contradicting and country to what we read in Luke 1:35, that the Most High GOD sent His SON: and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy—the Son of God.   

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 36.   

The TRINITY faith believe and teach Jesus is GOD, and the Holy Spirit is GOD, which would then equal THREE GODS on the THRONE of GOD. 
Contradicting and country to Revelation 5:7, which tells us there is ONLY ONE TRUE GOD, on the throne of GOD. And he went and took the scroll from the right hand of him who was seated on the throne. Revelation 5:7 

TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 37.   

The TRINITY faith believe and teach Jesus is THE ONE TRUE GOD. 
Contradicting and country to what Jesus taught that his Father is the only true GOD by praying: And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent. John 17:3.    
TRINITY CONTRADICTION NO 38.   

The TRINITY faith believe and teach Jesus said and taught He is GOD. 
Contrary to the fact that Jesus never ever taught He was GOD, and GOD only ever said Jesus was His Son:
And a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is my Son, my Chosen One; listen to him!” Luke 9:35.

As we have seen the scriptures prove the Biblical facts, that GOD is GOD alone, and Jesus truly is the begotten SON of His GOD demonstrating the TRINITY faith is full of countless CONTRADICTIONS from the beginning to the end of the Bible, and is just one of many proofs the TRINITY is FALSE.   

Now we finally come to the greatest TRINITY CONTRADICTIONS that CONTRADICTS the TRINITY. 

Trinitarians say and teach their TRINITY faith is the only faith who understands the truth, that GOD is THREE called a Trinity and compound unity.

And yet in their other hand CONTRADICT not the Bible, but what they themselves believe and teach by saying their faith is a mystery.   

The Trinity is a contradiction, indeed, and not merely a verbal contradiction, but an incompatibility in the human ideas conveyed. We can scarcely make a nearer approach to an exact enunciation of it, than of saying that one thing is two things. (Sadler’s Gloria Patri, p. 39, A. H. Newman). 

but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name. 
John 20:31.  

It was shown to you so that you might know that Yahweh is God. There is no one else besides him. 
Deuteronomy 4:35

        

No comments:

Post a Comment