Simon Brown.

Proverbs 8:34-36 Blessed is the man who hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my door posts. For whoever finds me finds life, and will obtain favor from Yahweh. But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate me love death.” Psalm 84: 11 For Yahweh God is a sun and a shield. Yahweh will give grace and glory. He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly. 12 Yahweh of Armies, blessed is the man who trusts in you. 1 John 5:5 Now who is the one overcoming the world, except the one believing that Jesus is the Son of God?

Sunday 29 November 2020

SALVATION, WHAT MUST WE BELIEVE?

SALVATION, WHAT MUST WE BELIEVE?

The Bible is very clear about teaching how we MUST BELIEVE in GOD's only Begotten SON and how we MUST GO THROUGH Jesus Christ our mediator, high priest and advocate, to get to Yahweh the ONE TRUE GOD and Father of creation to be saved.

For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the MAN Christ Jesus. 

1 Timothy 2:5.

Those who refuse to believe and accept Yahweh the ONE TRUE GOD of Israel as ONE PERSON and GOD ALONE, and that (Jesus is the CHRIST the SON of GOD), NOT GOD, and who do not repent, and take up their cross and deny themselves and follow Christ, will only condemn themselves from GOD's new and perfect Kingdom to come, from the present world that is trapped in bondage and groaning in pain, where GOD will renew this fallen world through Christ, and wipe away every tear from our eyes, and never again will there be anymore crying, weeping, suffering or pain, dying of killing, and where we will see: The wolf will live with the lamb, and the leopard will lie down with the young goat; The calf, the young lion, and the fattened calf together; and a little child will lead them. Isaiah 11:6.

Very sadly the Devil has deceived the whole world Revelation 12:9:

And the great dragon was thrown out, the ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, deceiving the whole inhabited world. He was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

John 10:7

Therefore Jesus again said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door. If anyone enters in by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and will go out and will find pasture. 10 The thief comes only that he might steal and might kill and might destroy. I came that they may have life, and may have it abundantly.

In order to overcome the Devil's countless deceptions, we MUST put our trust in GOD's only Begotten SON Jesus, by believing who Jesus claimed to be as Jesus said in  John 5:24 

Truly, truly, I say to you that the one hearing My word and believing the One having sent Me, he has eternal life and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

WHO DID JESUS CLAIM TO BE?

By Jesus own words He rectified the Jews, who misunderstood Jesus teachings by wrongly believing Jesus was claiming to be GOD, as seen by Jesus in John 10:36 do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You blaspheme,' because I said, 'I am Son of God'?

Notice how Jesus did NOT say (You are correct I am GOD), but rectified the Jews misunderstanding by saying (I am the SON of GOD).

When we do not believe Jesus is the CHRIST, or that Jesus is the Only Begotten SON of His One True GOD, we CLOSE the DOOR that leads to LIFE, and that leads to the Father through Christ.

John 10:1

"Truly, truly, I say to you, the one not entering in by the door to the fold of the sheep, but climbing up another way, he is a thief and a robber. 

John 10:3

To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice. And he calls the own sheep by name and leads them out. 

John 10:9

I am the door. If anyone enters in by me, he will be saved, and will go in and go out, and will find pasture. 

John 14:6

Jesus says to him, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father, if not by Me. 

IS JESUS GOD?

When we believe and teach that Jesus is GOD – when He only ever taught that He was the SON of THE ONE TRUE GOD – we are no better then the Jews, who accused Jesus for something He never claimed, which they RIGHTLY CALLED BLASPHEMY, but wrongly accused Jesus for BLASPHEMY.

‘You are accusing Jesus of slander, because Jesus NEVER SAID HE WAS GOD, but INSTEAD ONLY EVER said He IS the SON of GOD. John 10:36.

WHAT MUST ALL TRUE CHRISTIANS BELIEVE?

For this is the will of My Father, that everyone beholding the Son and believing in Him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up in the last day." John 6:40. 

Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent. John 17:3.

John 17:3.


As we see, Jesus prayed saying salvation comes by knowing His Father is the only one true GOD alone, and that people would also come to know Him the true Christ, the Son of GOD, and excluded Himself from being GOD, which explains why Jesus never, ever said He was GOD, but the Son of His GOD.

John 10:36

do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You blaspheme,' because I said, 

'I am Son of God'? 

John 10:36. NOT GOD.

Notice how all the scriptures say we MUST believe Jesus is the SON of GOD, and NOT a single verse saying what most of Christianity believe who say we must believe Jesus is GOD, or three called the TRINITY.

Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living GOD. Matthew 16:16. 

But these have been written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing, you may have life in His name. John 20:31. 

For God so loved the world that He gave the only begotten Son, so that everyone believing in Him should not perish, but should have eternal life. John 3:16.

Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand! Matthew 11:15.

Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the

SON of God?

1 John 5:5.

This is all according to Jesus own teachings in John 10:7, John 5:24, John 10:9, John 10:1, John 10:3, John 14:6, John 10:36, Mark 12:29, John 17:3.

According to what Jesus said: for unless you believe that I am he: (The Messiah, The Christ, The promised deliverer, The SON of His ONE TRUE GOD), you will die in your sins.” John 8:24.

THE MANY, I am's, (he) John 4:26.

THE MANY, I am's.

λέγει αὐτῇ ὁ Ἰησοῦς,Ἐγώ εἰμι, ὁ     λαλῶν            σοι
Says to her - Jesus I  am [he] who am speaking to you
◄ John 4:26 ►

John 4 Interlinear
This is why Jesus used the many same statements in His teachings of John saying,
I am the bread of life. John 6:35
 
I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.” John 6:51

Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”  John 8:12

I am from above. John 8:23

So Jesus said to them, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he, and that I do nothing on my own authority, but speak just as the Father taught me. John 8:28

I am the light of the world. John 9:5

I am the door, John 10:9

I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. John 10:11

I am the Son of God’? John 10:36

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, John 11:25

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6

“I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. John 15:1

When Jesus said to them, “I am he,” they drew back and fell to the ground. John 18:6

Jesus answered, “I told you that I am he. So, if you seek me, let these men go.” John 18:8

So Jesus said to them, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he, and that I do nothing on my own authority, but speak just as the Father taught me. John 8:28

Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” John 8:58.

 Notice how Jesus never said: I AM GOD.

Jesus was simply saying, you must believe I Am who I claim to be, GOD’s Begotten SON, The MESSIAH, and The SAVIOUR for GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment