Simon Brown.

Proverbs 8:34-36 Blessed is the man who hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my door posts. For whoever finds me finds life, and will obtain favor from Yahweh. But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate me love death.” Psalm 84: 11 For Yahweh God is a sun and a shield. Yahweh will give grace and glory. He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly. 12 Yahweh of Armies, blessed is the man who trusts in you. 1 John 5:5 Now who is the one overcoming the world, except the one believing that Jesus is the Son of God?

Monday 13 December 2021

MY UP DATE ON JOHN 20:28.“My Lord and my God!”

JOHN 20:28. “My Lord and my God!”

Thomas replied, “My Lord (and) my God!”

JOHN 20:28.

Trinitarians say - Thomas called Jesus God after His resurrection. Where did Jesus reject his claim?

 -----------------------------------

My Answer:

WHY would Jesus need to reject Thomas, when Thomas believed what Jesus taught, that GOD the Father was IN and WITH Jesus?

I believe that's why Thomas was addressing BOTH, My Lord Jesus, (AND) My GOD the Father.

Did you notice there, in the statement by Thomas, what Thomas DID SAY: My Lord Jesus, (AND) My GOD the Father?

Thomas said (MY), twice, as though He was addressing TWO persons, (My) Lord Jesus, AND (My) GOD the Father.

Did you notice in Thomas statement, what Thomas DID NOT SAY? 

Thomas DID NOT SAY: My Lord GOD, but adding in (AND MY) God.

Did Jesus ever forget that GOD the Father was IN Him?

No, Jesus always gave His GOD and Father the glory and said many times GOD was WITH Him and IN Him.

The question's for Trinitarians!

DID Thomas forget GOD the Father, was IN and WITH Jesus?

WHY have Trinitarians forgot, GOD the Father was IN and WITH Jesus, by DELETING the Father.

Please read the full article here: https://wwwrealdiscoveriesorg-simon.blogspot.com/2017/12/did-thomas-believe-jesus-is-god-when.html

John 20:28?

No comments:

Post a Comment