Simon Brown.

Proverbs 8:34-36 Blessed is the man who hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my door posts. For whoever finds me finds life, and will obtain favor from Yahweh. But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate me love death.” Psalm 84: 11 For Yahweh God is a sun and a shield. Yahweh will give grace and glory. He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly. 12 Yahweh of Armies, blessed is the man who trusts in you. 1 John 5:5 Now who is the one overcoming the world, except the one believing that Jesus is the Son of God?

Saturday 25 May 2019

I And The Father Are ONE, John 10:30, What Did Jesus Mean?

I and my Father are one. John 10:30.

I and my Father are one. 
John 10:30.






Quick Facts:

Jesus meant He and His Father are ONE in UNITY and AGREEMENT, and NOT ONE GOD, otherwise Jesus would have simply said: I and the Father, are one GOD.

I am ONE with my wife. 
Am I the same as my WIFE? 
My wife and I are little gods Psalm 82:6,
and we are never the same god just because we are ONE.
We have joined together as ONE in UNITY and AGREEMENT.

My wife and I are never, ever, ONE god.

When Jesus was born from His Father GOD, He always was ONE with His Father in UNITY and AGREEMENT,
as a Literal Father and Son.

And being BORN from GOD as Jesus was does not make Jesus GOD or the same GOD, but the Son of His GOD, as GOD and Jesus have always declared and only ever taught,
and behold, a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.” Matthew 3:17. Matthew 17:5.

do you say of him whom the Father consecrated and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, 
‘I am the Son of God’?
John 10:36.

The fact that Jesus was a MAN, and was temped as a MAN, and had to overcome all trials and temptations as a MAN, who was tested and tortured more then any MEN, who overcome all trials and temptations by being fully obedient to His Father’s will, is proof on its own Jesus was NOT the same GOD He was born from.

If Jesus is the same GOD He was born from, then He would be the Son of Himself, and not the Son of His Father GOD.

but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, THE SON OF GOD, and that by believing you may have life in his name. John 20:31.

Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living GOD. Matthew 16:16. 
And that by believing, you may have life, in his name. John 20:31. 
THE BIBLICAL FACTS ARE SIMPLE. IF THE SON OF GOD, IS GOD, THEN THE SON OF GOD IS NOT THE SON OF HIS GOD.

AND IF GOD IS THE SON, THEN GOD IS NOT THE FATHER, OF THE SON, AND THIS IS HOW WE ARE DECEIVED, AS WE THEN DENY BOTH THE FATHER AND THE SON.

John said:
Who is the liar, but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? 
The Greek word for  Christ is: Χριστός, οῦ, ὁ Transliteration: Christos Phonetic Spelling: (khris-tos’) Definition: the Anointed One, Messiah, Christ, and does not mean or translate as the ONE TRUE GOD.

This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father also. Let what you heard from the beginning abide in you. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, then you too will abide in the Son and in the Father. And this is the promise that he made to use—eternal life. 1 John 2.22-25.

THIS IS THE SHOCKING TRUTH, FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE, AND TEACH JESUS IS GOD ALMIGHTY.
According to what Jesus said: for unless you believe that I am he: (the Messiah, the promised deliverer, the SON of His ONE TRUE GOD), you will die in your sins.” John 8:24.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full Article

Trinitarians say and believe that in this scripture of John 10:30, Jesus was referring to Himself, and His Father GOD as being ONE GOD.


Lets be sure and see in Gill’s Exposition of the Entire Bible below:
Gill’s Exposition of the Entire Bible. John 10:30. 1.
Gill’s Exposition of the Entire Bible. John 10:30. 2.

As we see, most Trinitarians believe and still believe today that Jesus was claiming in John 10:30 to be ONE GOD with His Father.

And what did the rebellious JEWS believe Jesus meant when He said: I and the Father are ONE?

The answer is in the next coming verse of 10:33, so lets have a look?

31 The Jews picked up stones again to stone him. 32 Jesus answered them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you going to stone me?” 33 The Jews answered him, “It is not for a good work that we are going to stone you but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God.” 

As we see, the Jews did not believe Jesus was claiming to be (a God), but instead, the same GOD as His Father, by the fact that Jesus had just told them: I and the Father are ONE, so the Jews reacted by picking up stones again to stone Jesus.

The Jews then go on to give the answer to why they want to stone Jesus in verse 33: The Jews answered him, “It is not for a good work that we are going to stone you but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God.”

So the rebellious JEWS believed Jesus meant He was the same GOD as His Father.

And this same belief has continued throughout much of Christianity today.

I think we need to look at this some more, and while doing so we discover there are some important facts to notice:

1.
Jesus never said: I AND THE FATHER ARE ONE GOD.
But instead said: I AND THE FATHER ARE ONE.
These are not the same.

2.
Jesus did NOT say I and the Father are ONE person of being as WRONGLY taught by the Oneness Pentecostals.

3.
The Trinity doctrine teaches that there are THREE persons in the GODHEAD, and that the third person of the Godhead is the Holy Spirit. Yet the so-called third person of the Godhead of the Holy Spirit is not mentioned by Jesus in John 10:30.

4.
Why would Jesus leave out (and not even mention) such an important person of the Holy Spirit, IF the Holy Spirit was indeed a separate person and equal with GOD and the SON?

Now, the question becomes: if Jesus did not mean He and the Father are ONE GOD, then what did He mean?

WHAT DID JESUS MEAN WHEN HE SAID: I AND THE FATHER ARE ONE. John 10:30.

Most are confused with what Jesus said and meant here, and in their confusion they believe this proves that Jesus and the Father are, in fact, ONE GOD.

When I was a deceived Trinitarian for 10 years, I was one of those who misunderstood this to believe that Jesus meant He and GOD are ONE GOD, and I used the same TRINITY scriptures to support the Trinity, because I believed what I was taught by other deceived TRINITY teachers, instead of doing my own research, which is the same problem with most Trinitarians today.

However, then I changed my mind. I came to understand that this so-called statement contradicts Jesus’ own teachings – many, many times throughout the Bible – when Jesus said that He is the SON of God and there is only ONE true GOD, meaning (ALWAYS EXISTED), who has always been.


Once we understand the Trinity is false, we than understand what Jesus taught, that He and the Father are ONE, because GOD was in His SON acting as ONE, as a Father and Son, making GOD and His SON, ONE in agreement and in everything they do, but who are always TWO beings.


As Jesus taught us, His Father was in Him, that clearly makes TWO SEPARATE beings who are not ONE in number, and who are not ONE and the same being and GOD, as taught by many false PENTECOSTAL teachers, but are TWO SEPARATE beings, as taught by Jesus Himself, who always taught His Father GOD, is the ONLY ONE TRUE GOD John 17:3, and He, The Christ, is His ONLY ONE begotten SON, who are SEPARATE beings, but BOTH ONE in UNITY.

When a man and a woman come together in marriage, it is said that they become ONE and the same and ONE in UNITY.
However, they are NEVER the same person or same god as we are all little gods; they are always two completely separate persons, and separate gods.

Jesus prayed to His Father, GOD, asking that He and His disciples could also become ONE:

Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, THAT THEY MAY BE ONE, EVEN AS WE ARE ONE. John 17:11.

I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, 21 THAT THEY MAY ALL BE ONE, JUST AS YOU, FATHER, ARE IN ME, AND I IN YOU, that they also may be in us. John 17:20.

Here it is clear Jesus prayed that GOD and His disciples would all become in complete agreement, and in harmony they would join together as a family, just as Jesus has ONE purpose with His Father, God – to be in complete agreement, harmony, and purpose, just as he desires to make all God’s children ONE in substance.


As we read in Galatians 3:26- 28: for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slaveg nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.


But please hold on because this gets better

Many say and believe because Jesus did not DENY being GOD which proves He was claiming to be GOD.

And yet if we move on to John 10:36 we do clearly see how Jesus did in fact RECTIFY the Jews for their misunderstanding by saying: Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I said, you are gods’? 35 If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be broken— 36 do you say of him whom the Father consecrated and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’? 

Did you see that: because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’? 

In this one single saying by Jesus, we see the Biblical facts, that proves Jesus was NOT claiming to be ONE and the same ONE TRUE GOD or Father, but instead Jesus cleared up the confusion by NOT saying I am GOD which would have been the case if Jesus were GOD, but INSTEAD by saying: because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’? 

But please hold on, as I am saving the best until last.

We will now move on to the final Biblical fact by turning to John 19:6, where Jesus is about to be crucified:
6 When the chief priests and the officers saw him, they cried out, “Crucify him, crucify him!” Pilate said to them, “Take him yourselves and crucify him, for I find no guilt in him.” 7 The Jews answered him, “We have a law, and according to that law he ought to die because he has made himself the Son of God.”  

Did you see what I did there? The Jews now want to crucify Jesus because: “he has made himself the Son of God.” 

By the end, the Jews have suddenly changed their accusation from: “you, being a man, make yourself God” to instead Jesus making “himself the Son of God.”  In the end, did the Jews finally understand that Jesus never, ever claimed to actually be GOD? 

As we have carefully examined, we don’t need to be a Bible scholar, teacher, or preacher, but just an ordinary person like me off the street to see, learn, and understand the simple truth of who Jesus claimed to be.

As Jesus never, ever claimed to be GOD, what does this study prove? It proves what Jesus always claimed, that His almighty Father GOD: So loved the world, that he literally sent and gave his only begotten SON.

When we believe and teach that Jesus is GOD – when He only ever taught that He was the SON of THE ONE TRUE GOD – we are no better then the Jews, who accused Jesus for something He never claimed, which they RIGHTLY CALLED BLASPHEMY, but wrongly accused Him for BLASPHEMY.  

‘You are accusing Jesus of slander, because Jesus NEVER SAID HE WAS GOD, but INSTEAD ONLY EVER said He IS the SON of GOD. John 10:36.

I am Simon Brown, thank you for reading this article.
May GOD bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment