Simon Brown.

Proverbs 8:34-36 Blessed is the man who hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my door posts. For whoever finds me finds life, and will obtain favor from Yahweh. But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate me love death.” Psalm 84: 11 For Yahweh God is a sun and a shield. Yahweh will give grace and glory. He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly. 12 Yahweh of Armies, blessed is the man who trusts in you. 1 John 5:5 Now who is the one overcoming the world, except the one believing that Jesus is the Son of God?

Tuesday 28 December 2021

Scientists say: IT'S A MYSTERY WE EXIST!

 

EVOLUTION

On BBC NEWS Breakfast, this morning on Tuesday 28th December 2021, Scientists say: IT'S A MYSTERY WE EXIST!

Scientists CANNOT explain WHY the Universe and US HUMANS  EXIST!

If people would only READ the Bible, and BELIEVE in the word of GOD, they would simply understand there is: NO MYSTERY WHY WE EXIST!

In the Beginning always was, and nothing but, Yahweh The One True GOD, and because of Him, there is now Every Wonder, and Splendid Thing. Isaiah 44:24, CLEARLY tells us why EVERY good thing EXIST: Thus says Yahweh, your Redeemer, and he who formed you from the womb: "I am Yahweh, who makes all things; who ALONE stretches out the heavens; who spreads out the earth BY MYSELF.

Isaiah 48:12 "Listen to me, O Jacob, and Israel my called: I am he; I am the first, I also am the last. 13 Yes, my hand has laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand has spread out the heavens: when I call to them, they stand up together.

Yahweh's, Intelligence, Brilliance, Understanding, Patience, Love, Forgiveness, Mercy, and Grace, is not fully capable of being comprehended or understood, to the average mind, or non believer, unless we come to know the One True GOD, revealed to us by His One True Christ, then we have discovered the hidden Treasure, that last's forever. 

Simon Brown.

Videos:

DID YOU KNOW The Cambrian Explosion demolishes EVOLUTION? https://youtu.be/TMdiQzHULWA

Where is the EVIDENCE proving EVOLUTION? https://youtu.be/ePuKgQfgc2k

IS THE BIBLE RELIABLE? FIND OUT IN 2 MINUTES Part 4 of 100 https://youtu.be/az2skOQVdXM


No comments:

Post a Comment