Simon Brown.

Proverbs 8:34-36 Blessed is the man who hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my door posts. For whoever finds me finds life, and will obtain favor from Yahweh. But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate me love death.” Psalm 84: 11 For Yahweh God is a sun and a shield. Yahweh will give grace and glory. He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly. 12 Yahweh of Armies, blessed is the man who trusts in you. 1 John 5:5 Now who is the one overcoming the world, except the one believing that Jesus is the Son of God?

Wednesday 10 July 2019

DOES JESUS DECLARE GOD IS ONE OR THREE CALLED THE TRINITY?


DID JESUS DECLARE, GOD IS ''ONE'' OR ''THREE'' CALLED THE TRINITY

As Yeshua has a GOD, HOW is Yeshua that SAME GOD? 

And: DID JESUS DECLARE, GOD IS ''ONE'' OR ''THREE'' CALLED THE TRINITY?

Watch Video below and discover the Truth!



Also read my article
Did GOD say Jesus was GOD?
Watch this video on You tube by clicking here




No comments:

Post a Comment