Simon Brown.

Proverbs 8:34-36 Blessed is the man who hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my door posts. For whoever finds me finds life, and will obtain favor from Yahweh. But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate me love death.” Psalm 84: 11 For Yahweh God is a sun and a shield. Yahweh will give grace and glory. He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly. 12 Yahweh of Armies, blessed is the man who trusts in you. 1 John 5:5 Now who is the one overcoming the world, except the one believing that Jesus is the Son of God?

Thursday 27 June 2019

How many GOD's on the THRONE of GOD?


Is there ONE GOD or THREE GODS on the THRONE of GOD?



Let’s examine the Biblical facts and see if there is ONE GOD, or THREE GODS on the THRONE of GOD?   

“‘The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at my right hand, until I put your enemies under your feet”’? Matthew 22:44.   

Jesus said to him, “You have said so. But I tell you, from now on you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of Power and coming on the clouds of heaven.” Matthew 26:64. 

Hebrews 12:2. looking to Jesus the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.   

Revelation 3:21. The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne.   

What have we clearly seen read and understood?  
We have seen the Biblical facts clearly teach the begotten Son of GOD, Yeshua is seated at the right hand on the throne of GOD with His GOD.  

What do these Biblical facts prove with this SERIOUS matter of the TRINITY faith?  

1. There is NO indication or mention or hint, or evidence of the Holy Spirit being a SEPARATE person. 

Is the Holy Spirit on Holiday because if He is a SEPARATE person WHY is He MISSING from GODS THRONE?

Next SERIOUS matter of the TRINITY faith?  



2. If Jesus is GOD as MOST believe and the “Holy Spirit” is also a “SEPARATE being” we now have THREE GODS SIDE BY SIDE, CONTRADICTING 

The PAGANS gods and The Catholic TRINITY.


and asserting the opposite which is in complete conflict with what the whole Bible clearly declares, THAT GOD DECLARES HE IS THE ONE TRUE GOD ALONE.  

Isaiah 46:9. Remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.  

If Jesus is GOD and the Holy Spirit is a Separate Being, we would then have THREE GODS on the Throne of GOD.

This Biblical fact proves GOD The Father is GOD ALONE as GOD clearly declares through His prophet Isaiah: I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.   

ONE MEANS ONE, AND NOT THREE CALLED THE TRINITY.

WHY IS THE TRINITY A CONSPIRACY CONTAINING DESTRUCTIVE HERESIES?









No comments:

Post a Comment