Simon Brown.

Proverbs 8:34-36 Blessed is the man who hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my door posts. For whoever finds me finds life, and will obtain favor from Yahweh. But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate me love death.” Psalm 84: 11 For Yahweh God is a sun and a shield. Yahweh will give grace and glory. He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly. 12 Yahweh of Armies, blessed is the man who trusts in you. 1 John 5:5 Now who is the one overcoming the world, except the one believing that Jesus is the Son of God?

Tuesday 16 October 2012

A CROSS SURVIVES THE FIRE NEAR BIG TUJUNGA FIRE STATION.

cross on fire


Fire photos Unreal you must look at these
These pictures were taken during the Southern California fires. It is the last picture that is so awesome.


Dear Friends and brothers and sisters in Christ,


Do you remember the story in the Old Testament of the King Nebuchadnezzar ordering his strongest soldiers in his army to bound and throw "Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, servants of the Most High God, into the blazing furnace. He ordered the furnace to heated seven times hotter than usual. And as thay was in the blazing furnace, the King and his soldiers could see four men walking around in the fire, unbound and unharmed, and the fourth looks like a son of the gods." Stated King Nebuchadnezzar

Daniel 3:26

 So Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego came out of the fire, 27 and the satraps, prefects, governors and royal advisers crowded around them. They saw that the fire had not harmed their bodies, nor was a hair of their heads singed; their robes were not scorched, and there was no smell of fire on them. Well my reason for writing this article is some months ago I heard of a story that was told to my wife Emma by her mum and in this conversation it was mentioned that there was a serious fire in another country and everything in this place was burned down including all the buildings and there was also a large cross surrounded by the fire. As the story goes people returned back to this place after the fire had totally wiped it out , all they could see were ashes and smoke .To peoples unbelief the only thing still standing, un touched, not even marked was the large cross which had been surrounded by fire hours earlier. My Mother in law  being a agnostic stated to my wife Emma that her mum had spoken to her aunty about this and it had made them both really think about Christianity. 

Dear Friends, and brothers and sisters in Christ, this is evidence that the Lord God still performs miracles today. Don take my word for this and I am sure you won't, see below the compelling evidence. And by the way we know how atheist like to make up story's like this to make Christians look like clowns, so I have done some research which you will see a link at the bottom taking you to a news article showing that THIS IS A TRUE STORY. By Simon Brown. 

Angels National Forest CA. Aug 29,2009 Photo by Gene Blevins/LA DailyNews 

This article below is not owned by me and the Author is not known but I would like to give thanks to my sister in Christ Lyn who lives in the Holy Land for sending this to me so that i may share it with you.

This  must have been really something for those who  witnessed it...   

cro 


NEW

Notice  the cross on the bottom right of the hill near  the fire  
CROSS 5 
  
Before the very last picture in the below  sequence    

 CROSS 5


  
CROSS 5
Even  the fire fighters that were near the cross as it  was surrounded with flames, said  it was going to be destroyed.

The next day, Gene Blevins (photographer) went back to the scene to get some more  shots.
He saw that the cross was not even touched or scorched from the heat.  
CROSS 7 

        IF  THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU THINK   "I don't know what  will


II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, who are called by my Name,
will humble themselves and pray, and seek
my face, and turn from their wicked ways,
then will I hear from Heaven and will forgive
their sin and will heal their land. 


God Bless you and all your family
Lyn.Shlomit


Special announcement the last 2 days our main website www.realdiscoveries.org has been generating more hits and jumped all expectations, We have been receiving 1000's of visitors every week. which has caused our website to crash. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may of caused and hope to have the website back on this week. Simon and Emma Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment