Simon Brown.

Proverbs 8:34-36 Blessed is the man who hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my door posts. For whoever finds me finds life, and will obtain favor from Yahweh. But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate me love death.” Psalm 84: 11 For Yahweh God is a sun and a shield. Yahweh will give grace and glory. He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly. 12 Yahweh of Armies, blessed is the man who trusts in you. 1 John 5:5 Now who is the one overcoming the world, except the one believing that Jesus is the Son of God?

Monday 1 March 2021

Emma calls out for Trinitarians. New Video.


Hello I am Emma Brown. My husband Simon and I, love you all so much, we will be so upset, if we are not all together in GOD's new and perfect world to come, and we know many of you are Trinitarians.

We understand that you all believe in, (GOD the SON), just as we did when we were with you.

And as our love for you has not changed, so will you Please think about this?

If we believe GOD is the SON, then we have been deceived, into denying GOD gave and sacrificed His Begotten SON.

Because by believing GOD is the SON, would mean GOD did not sacrifice His Begotten SON, but gave and sacrificed Himself.

And as GOD cannot die, and you believe GOD is Jesus, your sins cannot be forgiven, because it was the SON of GOD who died for our sins, and not GOD, who cannot die.

1 John 4:9

In this the love of God has been revealed among us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, so that we might live through Him. 10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son as a propitiation for our sins.

Music A Quiet Thought. Wayne Jones.

Videos by Simon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment