Simon Brown.

Proverbs 8:34-36 Blessed is the man who hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my door posts. For whoever finds me finds life, and will obtain favor from Yahweh. But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate me love death.” Psalm 84: 11 For Yahweh God is a sun and a shield. Yahweh will give grace and glory. He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly. 12 Yahweh of Armies, blessed is the man who trusts in you. 1 John 5:5 Now who is the one overcoming the world, except the one believing that Jesus is the Son of God?

Sunday 8 May 2022

James 5:13 Is anyone among you suffering?

Emma Brown worshiping GOD!

Emma Brown worshiping GOD!

 James 5:13

Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise

Psalm 115:1

Not to us, O Lord, not to us, but to your name give glory, for the sake of your steadfast love and your faithfulness!

Psalm 103:2

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits.

2 Samuel 22:50

For this I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations, and sing praises to your name.

Mark 10:27

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.”

2 Timothy 1:7

For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

Daniel 2:23

To you, O God of my fathers, I give thanks and praise, for you have given me wisdom and might, and have now made known to me what we asked of you, for you have made known to us the king’s matter.”

Deuteronomy 10:21

He is your praise. He is your God, who has done for you these great and terrifying things that your eyes have seen.

Ephesians 1:3

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places.

Ephesians 5:19

Addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart.

Hebrews 13:15

Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name.

Hebrews 13:8

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Jeremiah 20:13

Sing to the Lord; praise the Lord! For he has delivered the life of the needy from the hand of evildoers.

John 14:26

“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.”

Luke 10:27

And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”

Luke 19:40

He answered, “I tell you, if these were silent, the very stones would cry out.”

Matthew 5:16

“In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.”

Psalm 101:1

A Psalm of David. I will sing of steadfast love and justice; to you, O Lord, I will make music.

Psalm 103:1

Of David. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name!

Psalm 104:33

I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have being.

Psalm 109:30

With my mouth I will give great thanks to the Lord; I will praise him in the midst of the throng.

Psalm 111:1

Praise the Lord! I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart, in the company of the upright, in the congregation.

Psalm 144:1

Of David. Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle.

Psalm 147:1

Praise the Lord! For it is good to sing praises to our God; for it is pleasant, and a song of praise is fitting.

Psalm 150:1

Praise the Lord! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens!

Psalm 150:6

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!

Psalm 22:26

The afflicted shall eat and be satisfied; those who seek him shall praise the Lord! May your hearts live forever!

Psalm 22:3

Yet you are holy, enthroned on the praises of Israel.

Psalm 29:2

Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; worship the Lord in the splendor of holiness.

Psalm 34:1

Of David, when he changed his behavior before Abimelech, so that he drove him out, and he went away. I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

Psalm 34:2

My soul makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble hear and be glad.

Psalm 35:18

I will thank you in the great congregation; in the mighty throng I will praise you.

Psalm 68:4

Sing to God, sing praises to his name; lift up a song to him who rides through the deserts; his name is the Lord; exult before him!

Psalm 69:30

I will praise the name of God with a song; I will magnify him with thanksgiving.

Psalm 7:17

I will give to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High.

Psalm 71:8

My mouth is filled with your praise, and with your glory all the day.

Psalm 8:2

Out of the mouth of babies and infants, you have established strength because of your foes, to still the enemy and the avenger.

Psalm 92:1

A Psalm. A Song for the Sabbath. It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to your name, O Most High.

Psalm 95:6

Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker!

Psalm 99:5

Exalt the Lord our God; worship at his footstool! Holy is he!


With thanks and Credits to https://connectusfund.org/40-strong-bible-scriptures-on-praising-god


No comments:

Post a Comment